UGC NET June Recruitment 2020 – Full Notifications
NTA UGC NET June Online Form 2020- Eligibility, Salary, Admit Card, Exam Date, and Full Notification – National Testing Agency (NTA) has announced notification for the recruitment of UGC-NET for ‘Assistant Professor’ and for ‘Junior Research Fellowship & Assistant Professor both’ in June 2020.
Those candidates who are interested to apply this vacancy name or post Please see full Notification detail like age limit, Eligibility Criteria application fees, etc.
NTA UGC NET June Online Form 2020 -Important Dates
- Job Post Date: 16-03-2020
- Starting Date for Apply Online: 16-03-2020
- Last Date for Apply Online: 16-04-2020 (up to 11:50 pm) Extended to 16-05-2020 (Again Extended to 31-05-2020)
- Last date of payment of fee through Credit/ Debit/ Net Banking (through e-challan up to bank hours): 17-04-2020 (up to 11:50 pm)
- Date for Correction in Particulars of Application Form on the website only: 18 to 24-04-2020
- Downloading of Admit Cards from NTA website: 15-05-2020
- Date of Examination (CBT): 15 to 20-06-2020
- Declaration of Result on NTA website: 05-07-2020
- General: Rs. 1000/-
- OBC-Non Creamy Layer: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ ST/ PwD: Rs. 250/-
- Payment Mode – Online Mode (Credit Card/ Debit Card/ Net Banking)
- JRF: Not more than 30 years as on 01-06-2020
- Asst Professor: There is no upper age limit.
- Age relaxation is applicable as per rules.
- Candidates who have secured at least 55% marks (without rounding off) in Master’s Degree or equivalent examination from universities/institutions recognized by UGC.
NTA UGC NET June Online Form 2020 Vacancy Details
|Post Name||Total Post|
|UGC NET June 2020 (JRF & Asst Professor)||—|
NTA UGC NET June Recruitment 2020 – Important Links
|Apply Form Online||Click Here Registration | Login|
|Download Notification||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|